2nd July 2018, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BCom(Computer Application) after completing 12th Science?

Hello everyone, I have taken Computer Science in my 12th standard. I am a Science student. Now, I want to do BCom(H) course after completing my 12th. So, I would like to know that can I study BCom in Computer Application course?

3rd July 2018, 05:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BCom(Computer Application) after completing 12th Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have taken Computer Science in my 12th standard. I am a Science student. Now, I want to do BCom(H) course after completing my 12th. So, I would like to know that can I study BCom in Computer Application course?

Yes, you can study BCom Computer Applications after completion of 12th science stream. Candidates who have passed plus two or equivalent examination with at least 45% marks or equivalent grade are eligible to study the BCom Computer Applications. Duration of the course is three years. Students who have studied Commerce in 10+2 are given preference over others for the admission to study BCom Computer Applications. Some colleges conduct entrance examination for the admission.
3rd July 2018, 06:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BCom(Computer Application) after completing 12th Science?

BCom Computer Applications Eligibility:

Candidate willing to have BCom course in a subject must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and 45% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.

Candidates who have passed the higher secondary Vocational Examination in business and Commerce.

The marks of admission for this course may vary from college to college. In various colleges, it conducts entrance exam plus interview and percentage of 12th class for the admission of students.
3rd July 2018, 11:36 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> B.Com. Computer Applications or Bachelor of Commerce in Computer Applications is an undergraduate Commerce course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th Vocational Examination in Business & Commerce.

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible study B.Com(Computer Application) after completing 12th Science.
4th July 2018, 07:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue BCom(Computer Application) course, you should have completed 12th standard in business and commerce stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.

Some colleges also offer admission to candidates who have completed their 12th standard in any discipline.
4th July 2018, 08:00 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, for sure. You can pursue B.Com (Computer Application) after completing 12th with science.

The basic eligibility to study B.Com (Computer Application) are:-
Candidate must have completed 10+2 with 55% aggregate in any stream from a recognized board.
5th July 2018, 09:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Com (Computer Applications) course after completion of your 12th standard with Science stream. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Com (Computer Applications) course. Admissions in B.Com (Computer Applications) course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?