3rd April 2012, 07:59 PM
skirthika10

How should I study CA after completing 12th computer science? Are there any colleges to study CA in tamilnadu?

sir/madam i am presently studying 12th standard computer science. i would like to study CA. but i dont know the procedure to study it. i am in need of help. please give me a complete idea and i would like to know that whether there are colleges to study CA in tamilnadu?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in BSc Criminology after completing 12th in computer science? List of the colleges in Chennai
  2. Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science after completing 12th Mathematics? Is this course equivalent to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Computer Science in 12th?
  4. Can i opt commerce side after completing 12th in Science stream?
  5. In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study?
  6. How much marks are required to study Textile/Designer engineering? Which are the good colleges in Tamilnadu?
  7. What should I study in B.Sc to build my career after completing 12th Science?
  8. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  9. Can computer science student study MBBS? -- [New]
  10. What should I study in B.Sc after completing 12th PCM?
  11. Should I study online commerce to pursue CA? Can I study computer science as a stream in class 12th? What courses should I study to become a CA?
  12. Can I study BBA after completing 12th with Computer Science?
  13. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  15. What should I study among MCA and M.Sc(CS) after completing BCA?
  16. How to study MBA after completing B.E computer science and engineering
  17. How to become a lecturer in computer field if I am studying Bsc computer science
  18. What should I study to get job in ISRO after completing 12th Science?
13th July 2012, 07:42 PM
AKHIL KINGDOM

Default Re: How should I study CA after completing 12th computer science? Are there any colleges to study CA in tamilnadu?

first of all you have to register for cpt exam ..it is conducted twice per year and after completing 12 th you have to write cpt exam..for this you have to take training from learning institutes ...if you qualified in cpt then you are eligible for CA course..
18th March 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I study CA after completing 12th computer science? Are there any colleges to study CA in tamilnadu?

how to apply or proceed for cpt exams?when it will be conducted?
8th May 2013, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
what is CPA and CA difference?which is better? Please, say sir
13th May 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav completed my 12th exams n written entrance exams for engineering ... but scores in the entrance arent good...what do i do now????
29th July 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to study A C S there is any study center in tamilnadu
30th July 2013, 01:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can join CA course if you are 12th pass with Computer Science. You should apply for CPT registration .

CPT is Common Proficiency Test for entry into Chartered Accountancy course for 12th class pass students.

You need to qualify CPT then only you will be eligible for next stage of Chartered Accountancy.

CPT will have objective type questions related to following subjects:

-Accounting

-Mercantile Laws

-General Economics

-Quantitative Ability

There will be two papers and you have to score at least 50% marks in CPT to qualify it.

After qualifying CPT you can apply for CA IPCC which is second stage and last stage is CA Final.

You can join following colleges for CA course in Tamil Nadu:

-A.V.S. College of Arts and Science, Salem (Tamil Nadu)
Attur Main Road, Ramalingapuram , Salem (Salem Dist.) - 636106

-Bharatiya Vidya Bhavans Gandhi Vidyashram, Kodaikanal (Tamil Nadu)
Post Box No. 9, Golf Club Road , Kodaikanal (Dindigul Dist.) - 624101

-Coimbatore Branch of S.I.R.C. of I.C.A.I., Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
ICAI Bhawan, M.S.S. Memorial Building, No: 08, D. B. Road, R. S. Puram , Coimbatore (Coimbatore Dist.) - 641002

-K.S.R. College of Arts and Science, Tiruchengode (Tamil Nadu)
KSR Kalvi Nagar , Tiruchengode (Namakkal Dist.) - 637215

-Madurai Branch of S.I.R.C. of I.C.A.I., Madurai (Tamil Nadu)
Icai Bhavan, Madurai icai Street , Madurai (Madurai Dist.)

-P.S.G. College of Arts and Sciences, Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
Civil Aerodrome Post , Coimbatore (Coimbatore Dist.) - 641014

-Salem Branch of S.I.R.C. of I.C.A.I., Salem (Tamil Nadu)
ICAI Bhawan, 65, Ramakrishna Road , Salem (Salem Dist.) - 636007

-Sindhi College of Arts and Science, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
146, Poonamallee High R146, Poonamalle High Road, Near Thiruverkadu Temple Arch, Numballe Arch, Numbal , Chennai (Chennai Dist.) - 600077
30th July 2013, 09:20 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirthika10 View Post
sir/madam i am presently studying 12th standard computer science. i would like to study CA. but i dont know the procedure to study it. i am in need of help. please give me a complete idea and i would like to know that whether there are colleges to study CA in tamilnadu?
If you are in 12th class and you are interested to do CA Course then you will have to take Registration is CA-CPT(Common Proficiency Test) Course.

Minimum qualification required to take admission in this course is class 10th pass out but you can only able to appear for CA-CPT Exam after completing your 12th class exam.It means you should be pass out in 12th class.

Total duration of this course is 2 months.CA-CPT Exam is taken every after 6 months.Course Registration takes place twice a year.So you can taken admission in this course easily.

Important Dates for Registration :
  • 1st January to 31st March and exam will takes place in June.
  • 31st March to 1st June and exam will takes place in December.
To Taking Admission and for other details you can visit http://icwai.org/

Best Colleges for CA Courses in Tamil Nadu :
  1. Kongu Arts and Science College,Erode.
  2. Ramakrishna Mission College,Mylapore.
  3. Loyala College,Chennai.
  4. Institute of Finance and Capital Market Technology,Nagercoil.
  5. A.V.S College of Arts and Science,Salem.
  6. Madurai Branch of S.I.R.C of ICAI,Madurai.
  7. P.S.G College of Arts and Sciences,Coimbatore.
  8. Sindhi College of Arts and Science,Chennai.
  9. Women's Christian College,Chennai.
  10. Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan,Kodaikani.
22nd December 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Private engineering college name of petrolium
11th December 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am completed bsc(computer science), i am interested to study Charted Account if any possible to study the same. Kindly suggest me sir and what is the procedure, what is the fee for study, any colleges or institutions nearby tuticorin.
6th April 2016, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my brother completed his 12th (computer science) he want to study CA. Is it possible or not? And I also want to know about eligibility to study CA. Plz suggest me best CA full time colleges in tamilnadu
20th October 2019, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to become CA after 12th computer science
11th January 2020, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

After completing 12th with computer science, can i choose CA? studying CA is difficult for cs students?
24th September 2020, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship for studying CA in colleges in tamilnadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?