21st January 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BDS in Coimbatore if scored 183 marks in H.S. being an OBC student?

Hello everyone
I have scored 183 marks in hsc exam and
i am a obc student will i get a bds seat?
i want to know the colleges in coimbatore......
please help me to know about this immediately

31st January 2015, 10:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BDS in Coimbatore if scored 183 marks in H.S. being an OBC student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone
I have scored 183 marks in hsc exam and
i am a obc student will i get a bds seat?
i want to know the colleges in coimbatore......
please help me to know about this immediately
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for BDS course after scored 183 marks in H.S. being an OBC student. Those candidates who completed their 12th standard from science stream are eligible to apply for BDS course.

BDS Eligibility Criteria:
- Students need to pass 12th board examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCB) to apply for this course.
- Good marks in this qualifying exam are needed for getting admission into reputed colleges.
- Certain other Institutions consider the score in the entrance exams conducted by them or else any reputed board as well.
- 17 years is the minimum age requirement to apply for this degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?