19th November 2014, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study B.Pharma if scored 130 marks in MHT-CET being an OBC student? From where I will apply? Last date of application?

hello
i have scored 130 marks in mht cet and i belong to obc category
i wish to apply for b.pharma
could you plz tell me how and from where do i apply fo b.pharma?
what is the last date to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for B.V.Sc. and A.H.? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 145 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  3. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  4. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET -- [Most Discussed]
  5. MHT CET OBC category: I don't have the OBC certificate yet
  6. Will I get admission in government autonomous colleges after scoring 125 marks in MHT CET?
  7. Can I apply for good colleges after scoring 60 marks in MHT CET? In which colleges can I get?
  8. Can I apply for counselling if scored 130 marks in Assam-CEE being ST(P) student?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in KJ Saumya for computer engineering after scoring 63% in HSC and 69 marks in MHT CET?
  10. Can a student of AP apply for MHT CET medical
  11. Can i get admission in government engineering college Aurangabad after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  12. Which college can I get after scoring 130 in AIEEE?
  13. How to apply for MBA in hr? How to apply under management quota? I've scored less marks in CET and got 55% marks in B.com
  14. MHT CET Application form dates?
  15. How to apply for MHT-CET for B.Ed.?
  16. Will I get a government college after scoring 144 marks in MHT CET?
  17. Which are the best engineering colleges in Mumbai for me? I have scored 64% in HSc in PCM and have scored 70 marks in MHT CET
  18. In which colleges(In north Maharashtra) can I get admission? I have scored 65 marks in MHT CET
7th April 2016, 10:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study B.Pharma if scored 130 marks in MHT-CET being an OBC student? From where I will apply? Last date of application?

You will be called for counselling if you have the desired marks. According to your preference you will be allowed to lock your choices of college. Admission will be allotted based on rank through counselling.

Once you are allotted the college through counselling then you need to report to the college with all the required documents for admission before the date mentioned in the counselling letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?