17th August 2019, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) being a 12th Science student?

I am a student of 12th studying with Science. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) from KS Hegde Medical Academy. I would like to know that I can do this BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) course?

21st August 2019, 03:06 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) being a 12th Science student?

Yes, you can study Bachelor of Science(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) after 12th standard.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission in Bachelor of Science(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) course is 10+2 passed with minimum 40% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology and English as one of the languages from a recognized board.

The minimum age required to apply for Bachelor of Science(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) course is 17 years of age as on December 31 of the year of admission.
21st August 2019, 12:40 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) being a 12th Science student?

Yes, you can study B.Sc. in Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques course at KS Hegde Medical Academy. To pursue B.Sc. in Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques course you must have cleared secondary school examination with 60% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology and English as one of the languages of study. For more details regarding this course, you should visit at http://kshema.nitte.edu.in/bscot.php
21st August 2019, 07:22 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

To study BSc anaesthesia and operation techniques, a candidate must have completed 10 + 2 with science stream having physics, chemistry and Biology as main subjects from a recognised board with at least 50% marks.
You have to appear for the entrance test that is conducted either by the institute or state University.
21st August 2019, 07:38 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc. (Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) is a graduation level course and the duration of B.Sc. (Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) is three years. Yes, you are eligible to study BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) being a 12th Science student. In order to get admission in B.Sc. (Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) course the candidate should have passed 12th class in the science stream with at least 50% from a recognized board.
23rd August 2019, 09:15 PM
Alkasharma123

Yes, you can study Bsc(Anesthesia & operation Technology) being a 12th science student.
The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission in BSc course is 12 passed with minimum 55% marks in science stream (Physics, chemistry and biology) from a recognized board.
23rd August 2019, 10:09 PM
sharmasheetal

Yes of course ,you can do BSc(Anesthesia & operation Techniques) being a 12th science student.
For Bsc candidate must be passed 12th class with minimum marks 55%
in any science stream from recognized board of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?