12th June 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MCom(Finance and Computer Application) for BCom(Finance) student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BCom in Finance. After completing my BCom I want to do MCom(Finance and Computer Application). Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do MCom in this specialization or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MCA being a student of B.Com with Computer Application?
  2. Requirements to study MS(Computer Application) in US for BCA student?
  3. Eligibility to study BCA for 12th Commerce student who haven't studied Computer Application?
  4. MCA or M.Sc(Computer Science) which is better to study for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
  5. MCA or MBA, which one is better to study for BCA(H) student?
  6. Eligibility to study MCom(Finance and Computer Application) for BCom(Finance) student?
  7. Possibility to study MCA for BSc(Computer Applications) student? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  8. Entrance exams to study further for 12th Commerce with Computer Application NIOS Board student?
  9. Can I study BCom(Computer Application) after completing 12th Science?
  10. Possibility to study BCom(Computer Applications) for 12th Commerce student?
  11. Am I eligible to study M.Sc(IT) being a B.Com with Computer Application student?
  12. Eligibility to study MCA without Graduation for PG Diploma holder in Computer Application?
  13. Possibility to study MCA for B.Com with Computer Application student?
  14. BCA course is suitable for science student? C+ language is tough for BCA students?
  15. Can I study M.Sc(Statistics) after completion of Bachelor of Computer Application?
  16. What kind of job is offered in RBI for B.Com(Computer Application) SC student? Detailed information and list of coaching classes for RBI recruitment exam?
  17. Humanities student can get Computer Application as a subject in Xavier's college?
  18. What is the eligibility for B.ed in computer science and application
15th June 2018, 05:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCom(Finance and Computer Application) for BCom(Finance) student?

Yes, B.Com graduates are definitely eligible for courses like M.Com in finance and computer application. Just apply for admission, according to university notification.

Some universities may have a different criteria like maths at class 12th level or computer science at graduate level for such courses.
18th June 2018, 12:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCom(Finance and Computer Application) for BCom(Finance) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of BCom in Finance. After completing my BCom I want to do MCom(Finance and Computer Application). Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do MCom in this specialization or not?

Candidates who have passed BCom or BCom with any specialization (branch) are eligible to study the MCom Finance and Computer Application. Admission to the MCom Finance and Computer Application is done through an entrance test in some colleges/universities. Duration of the course is two years. Therefore, candidates with a BCom Finance qualification are eligible to study MCom Finance and Computer Applications. The MCom Finance and Computer Application course is available in some colleges in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?