2nd April 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I study BSc(Physics) in Jamia Millia Islamia with 67% in 12th CBSE?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do BSc in Physics course in Jamia Millia Islamia. Unfortunately, I have got only 55% marks in my CBSE 12th Board exam. So, please tell me that it is possible to study this BSc course in this institute?

7th April 2019, 05:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Physics) in Jamia Millia Islamia with 67% in 12th CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do BSc in Physics course in Jamia Millia Islamia. Unfortunately, I have got only 55% marks in my CBSE 12th Board exam. So, please tell me that it is possible to study this BSc course in this institute?

Yes, you can study BSc (Honors) Physics in Jamia Millia Islamia with 67% marks in 12th CBSE and you should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th.
Eligibility to study the BSc (Honors) Physics in Jamia Millia Islamia is a pass in Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or an equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and in the subject concerned. Duration of the BSc (Honors) Physics is three years. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
8th April 2019, 10:25 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Physics) in Jamia Millia Islamia with 67% in 12th CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject in 12th standard board examination then definitely you are eligible to apply for B.Sc(Physics) in Jamia Millia Islamia. Only 50% of marks required in 12th board examination to study B.Sc course in Jamia Millia Islamia.

Official website - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?