17th December 2016, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

When the Jamia Millia Islamia will publish the admission form of 9th standard? Facilities available in Jamia Millia Islamia for handicapped students?

Hello sir, When the Jamia Millia Islamia out admission form to take admission in 9th standard? What are the facilities available in Jamia Millia Islamia for handicapped students?

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the 9th standard form of Jamia Millia Islamia out? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
  2. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  3. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. What is the passing marks to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia
  5. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  6. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  8. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  9. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  10. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?
  11. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  13. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  14. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers MFA course to BFA graduate?
  15. Does Jamia Millia Islamia conduct admission test for PhD in Interdisciplinary Courses)?
  16. Detailed admission procedure to study BCA in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  17. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  18. Minimum requirements to be on the safer side of admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?
30th April 2019, 04:47 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the Jamia Millia Islamia will publish the admission form of 9th standard? Facilities available in Jamia Millia Islamia for handicapped students?

Jamia Millia Islamia will release its online application form for admmission to various classes around last week of january.
So keep preparing well for its entrance examination.
Handicapped candidates gets extra time in examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?