8th May 2019, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I study BTech(Robotic Engineering) if fail to score good marks in JEE Main? List of colleges for admission?

Sir/Madam, I am thinking to study Robotic Engineering in my BTech. I have prepare well for my JEE Main & Advanced. If I fails to score good marks in JEE Main then I will get admission for this course? Kindly let me know about the colleges which provides this course.

13th May 2019, 10:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BTech(Robotic Engineering) if fail to score good marks in JEE Main? List of colleges for admission?

There are very limited colleges which provide admission on the basis of 12th class and conducts their own entrance test.

1. Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani (BITS)
2. Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi (NSIT)
3. Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune (MIT)
4. Anna University
5. Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka
6. VIT University
7. BMS College of Engineering (BMSCE), Bengaluru
8. SRM University, Chennai
9. M.S.Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT), Bengaluru
10. R.V.College of Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?