1st March 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) with JEE Main rank? List of colleges for admission?

Sir, I am thinking to study Petroleum Engineering in my B.Tech. I have prepare well for my JEE Mains & Advanced. If I fails to qualify in JEE Advanced then with my JEE Mains rank I get admission? Which are the colleges of Petroleum Engineering accepting JEE Mains rank?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) with JEE Main rank? List of colleges for admission?
  2. List of colleges offering BE Mechanical course in Kolkata? Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to get admission? -- [New]
  3. How to do aerospace after passing 2nd PUC or IIT mains?
  4. List of colleges offering BTech Mechanical with 54619 rank in JEE Main?
  5. How to do lateral entry in B.Tech in DCE? I am a 3rd year student of electrical and electronics diploma
  6. JEE Main Cut off marks for OBC candidate to take admission in IIT colleges?
  7. In which colleges rank of 13815 in WBJEE and 126 marks in JEE Main will be accepted for admission?
  8. Best colleges offering B.Tech admission for a candidate with 1.6 Lacs rank in JEE Main?
  9. Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering in Assam with 57956 rank in JEE Main?
  10. Total number of permissible attempts for JEE Main to get admission in IIT Colleges?
  11. Admission in engineering colleges of Rajasthan is based on both intermediate marks and JEE rank?
  12. How to get into DCE by studying in Delhi for next 2 years? I have scored 91% in class 10th
  13. List of Government affiliated colleges in West Bengal to study B.E. for a candidate with 22000 rank in JEE Main?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech after JEE exam?
  15. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main for admission in any government Engineering college in Bhopal? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  17. Colleges offering BTech Civil in Odisha to a candidate with 17685 rank in JEE Main?
  18. Which colleges in Mumbai recognise the score of JEE(Main) score
9th March 2018, 04:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) with JEE Main rank? List of colleges for admission?

Yes, you can apply for admission in B.Tech or any stream through JEE Main. Only the college shouldn't have any issue in accepting the score.

There are many colleges all over India offering this stream like IITs, NITs, UPES, etc. Just make sure you have got good rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?