28th January 2019, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I study regular LLB course if completed BA(Political Science) around 3 years ago?

Hello friends, I have completed my BA with Political Science Honours around 3 years ago. Now, I am interested to study LLB course in regular mode. So, please let me know that can I study this course in regular mode or not?

5th February 2019, 12:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study regular LLB course if completed BA(Political Science) around 3 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have completed my BA with Political Science Honours around 3 years ago. Now, I am interested to study LLB course in regular mode. So, please let me know that can I study this course in regular mode or not?

Yes, you can study regular LLB course after completion of a BA (Political Science) course around 3 years ago. Those candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree with at least 45% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study regular LLB course in various law colleges or universities. You have to clear the entrance test like CLAT or entrance test conducted by the university for the admission to study LLB degree course. There is no age limit for studying the LLB course in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?