23rd March 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Can i switch to MBBS course from B.Sc. degree?

Hello sir,

I am B.Sc. general 1st year student with zoology, botany and chemistry subjects. I want to study MBBS course and leave my on going course. So tell me can i switch to MBBS course from B.Sc. course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBBS after finishing the B.Sc Zoology?
  2. How to do MBBS after doing BSc MLT?
  3. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc?
  4. Can I do MBBS after passing BSc Nursing?
  5. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  6. How may I join MBBS degree program after completion of B.Sc nursing course?
  7. How to join MBBS in Tamilnadu after finishing BSc degree in Microbiology?
  8. Am I eligible to do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  9. Can I pursue MS after BSc? If yes then which discipline can I choose?
  10. Is BSc degree an eligibility criteria for MBBS? Which are the subjects that we should study in BSc? Is there any kind of preference or reduction during the course for BSc students?
  11. Salary of Nurse after B.Sc? Eligibility of MBBS course after nursing? How to get doctorate degree in Nursing?
  12. Is there any scope for MBBS after BSc?
  13. Can I do MBBS after passing BSc Nursing 4 year degree program in UK or Pakistan?
  14. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student
  15. MBBS is possible after B.Sc? University that provides this opportunity?
  16. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  18. Can I get MBBS degree after BSc Zoology?
23rd March 2016, 07:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i switch to MBBS course from B.Sc. degree?

Yes, you can apply for medical entrance exams for admission in MBBS course if you are studying in B.Sc degree course. There are many students of B.Sc who apply every year for medical entrance exam.
The best option for you will be AIPMT for admission in MBBS which is conducted on national level. There are state level medical entrance exams also available.
24th March 2016, 01:24 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i switch to MBBS course from B.Sc. degree?

Yes, if you wish to pursue MBBS course, you can drop your current studies and prepare for AIPMT examination and once after scoring well in your exam, you will be very much eligible to get admission in any good college to pursue the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?