11th September 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in BHU after improvement?

Sir, we give improvement exam of graduation and these days I gave entrance exam. I want to take a time for admission in BHU because my improvement exam results will come. Till we postponed my admission please and we also know you when we take admission after improvement?

11th September 2017, 08:25 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I take admission in BHU after improvement?

I am glad to inform you that you can get admission to BHU after qualifying your improvement examination, there will be absolutely no problem in getting admission after qualifying improvement examination.
Even if you drop one year to clear improvement examination, you will be given equal opportunity to get admitted to BHU during the time of admission irrespetive to your droppage years.
So, after qualifying the improvement examination, all you need to do is appear and qualify the entrance examination conducted by BHU, to get admission into BHU to pursue your desire course.

11th September 2017, 11:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can take admission at BHU based on your improvement examination marks. After the completion of your improvement examination, if you get better marks in the examination, then your recent marks will be added in the result and on the basis of that marks, you can take admission at BHU for the respective course.

12th September 2017, 03:50 AM
cataleya11

After scoring good marks in improvement exam you can get admission in BHU. Once you clear your improvement exam with good marks you are eligible to apply for UG courses in BHU and there will be no discrimination in the selection procedure between you and other aspirants.

Admission in BHU courses are strictly based on your merit score in BHU-NET. Aspirants need to apply online for the course and register themselves for the entrance exams. It is held generally between 30th April to 31st May. To apply for the entrance exam students should pass intermediate level with 50% marks in the required subjects. Minimum age bar for admission is 17 years.

If you satisfy the eligibility for the BHU-NET and scores good marks you can easily get admission in BHU.

12th September 2017, 01:58 PM
sapphire1

Yes, of course, you can take admission in BHU after improvement. And it is the best idea if you are thinking about BHU for your further studies.

As you want to apply for the entrance exam then you can definitely apply for the exam. You should do hard work for getting admission there.

There is no problem if you drop your 1 year for the preparation of improvement rather it is good if you have the courage to get improvement. So, do hard work to get admission there. BHU is a good university and it offers many courses you can choose that course which is related to your field.

12th September 2017, 04:50 PM
Sandhyab287

Thumbs up Re: Can I take admission in BHU after improvement?

Dear Friend,

After qualifying of improvement exam you will be eligible for taking admission in BHU.
BHU stands for Banaras Hindu university, BHU offering many courses which are Diploma, Graduation, Post Graduation, Ph.D.

BHU conducts Entrance exams for getting admission and in engineering BHU offering seats to top ranker in IIT.

Regards,
Sandhya

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?