18th February 2023, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Can i use only previous years paper for selection of Assistant Engineer in Mechanical? Are they enough to crack the entrance exam?

Can i use only previous years paper for selection of Assistant Engineer. Please mail me important model question paper set for selection of Assistant Engineer in Mechanical Engineer. If any thing else, please guide me. Thank you.

email id : [email protected]

28th February 2023, 02:28 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i use only previous years paper for selection of Assistant Engineer in Mechanical? Are they enough to crack the entrance exam?

Yes , previous years paper for selection for Assistant Engineer in mechanical is good as this
will help you to generate good mind towards your exam and help you to build better concepts. you must use study material for your preparation as previous year paper will give you insights only.
28th February 2023, 05:24 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i use only previous years paper for selection of Assistant Engineer in Mechanical? Are they enough to crack the entrance exam?

Yes , definitely previous year paper are bibal for selection in Assistant Engineer in Mechanical. I think it will not be enough you need to refer for some good studying meterial and other stuff.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?