24th September 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of selection in TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

Respected Sir,
I am Yogesh and did my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. I would like apply for recent recruitment in Telangana state for TSSPDCL. Can you please tell me the selection process for Assistant Engineers in TSSPDCL? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply in TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment being a B.E. graduate of JNTU? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to get job as Assistant Engineer in MNCs after Electrical Engineering?
  3. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  4. Can I apply for government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Assistant Engineer(Electrical) question papers of previous year for WBPSC recruitment exam with solutions?
  6. What kind of job is offered in TCS to Electrical Engineer?
  7. How to become a RTO officer after completing B.Tech? I am studying 2nd year B.Tech in ECE branch
  8. Why grade pay of Junior Engineer is less than Assistant Engineer when duties of both are same?
  9. Procedure of recruitment in HAL at the post of engineer?
  10. Career and placements in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Previous papers of RRB Sr section engineer and Junior Section Engineer recruitment exam
  12. Last 5 years question papers of WBSEDCL Assistant engineer electrical?
  13. Where can I search for a job after completing BSc computer science? Which companies can give me a job?
  14. What can I do after passing Polytechnic Diploma in Civil
  15. What is the starting salary of electrical engineer?
  16. RRB previous years questions for SR section engineer and Jr section engineer recruitment exam
  17. Book which is recommended for the post of engineer/assistant engineer in HAL(Special Recruitment Drive)?
  18. SSC recruitment for junior engineer electrical old question papers?
23rd October 2015, 09:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of selection in TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

The TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer post recruitment will be done on the basis of written test and verification of original certificates. Candidates who have qualified in Written examination will be called for Verification of Original Certificates and finally they will be selected. Candidates who have obtained Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a recognised university are eligible to apply for TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer post recruitment.
11th February 2023, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of selection in TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

I'm b.tech final year 4-2 in electrical and Electronics Engineering..
Can I apply for AE in TSSPDCL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?