15th January 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get admission in MBBS for a candidate with 9526 rank in KIITEE?

Hello Sir,
Unfortunately I have got very poor rank in KIITEE for MBBS. I have secured 9526 rank in my this entrance exam. Can I have any chance for admission? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in secured 16902 rank in KIITEE Medical being a general candidate?
  2. Possibility to get admission for a candidate who has secured 518 rank in KIITEE MBBS?
  3. What are the chances of getting MBBS in KIMS after scoring a rank of 686 in KIITEE MBBS? What is the status of seats distributed in last year's counseling?
  4. Can I get admission to study MBBS in secured 8955 rank in KIITEE being a General candidate? In which round of counselling I will call for?
  5. Cutoff rank required in KIITEE MBBS to get admission?
  6. Cutoff rank required in KIITEE to get admission in MBBS?
  7. Being a general candidate can I get admission if secured 8229 rank in KIITEE Online Test?
  8. Are there any chances for getting admission in MBBS course after scoring 2844 rank in AIPMT? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I get admission to study B.Tech(CE) if secured 13000 general rank in KIITEE?
  10. What are the chances of admission in B.Tech in computer science or IT after scorign 16800 rank in KIITEE and 3065 rank in womens category?
  11. How much rank I will secure to get admission in EAMCET and KIITEE(MBBS)? Details of Fee with Hostel charges?
  12. Chances to get admission in BDS with 40 marks in KIITEE?
  13. Chances of getting admission in KIITEEE after getting a general rank of 25000?
  14. Possibility to get admission for a candidate who has secured 17420 rank in KIITEE?
  15. Possibility to study CSE/IT for a candidate who has secured 5248 rank in KIITEE?
  16. Will I be able to get admission if secured 667 rank in KIITEE Medical?
  17. Can I get admission to study MBBS if secured 236 rank in IPUCET being a general candidate of outside Delhi?
  18. Am I eligible to attend 2nd or 3rd Counselling if secured 18358 rank in KIITEE-MBBS?
17th January 2016, 05:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get admission in MBBS for a candidate with 9526 rank in KIITEE?

It will be difficult to get admission in a top medical college with this rank. You can expect admission in a low ranked private medical college. There is no chance of government college with this rank.

If you belong to reserved category then you might get admission in a top private medical college with this rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?