4th February 2015, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission for a candidate who has secured 17420 rank in KIITEE?

hello
my KIITEE rank is 17420...............
kindly let me know am i get
chance in B.TECH in KIIT?
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
14th March 2015, 04:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission for a candidate who has secured 17420 rank in KIITEE?

Yes, you can get the admission in KIIT with this rank as last year KIIT had called the candidates upto 25000 rank for the counselling. So you have chances of getting the admission in the B.tech course. However, branches like Mechanical, Electronics&Telecommunication, Computer Science and Electronics&Electrical are filled in the starting so chances of getting these branches with this rank are very low.
I would suggest you to definitely attend all the rounds of counselling because even if seats are filled in first round then also you can get seat in next rounds or through branch sliding later on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?