12th March 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get admission in NIFT, Delhi with 328 OBC rank in B.F.Tech entrance exam?

Sir,
My OBC category rank in NIFT B.F.Tech entrance exam is 328. Please tell me what are my chances for admission in any of NIFT centre? And would I get NIFT, Delhi?

14th March 2016, 04:05 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Chances to get admission in NIFT, Delhi with 328 OBC rank in B.F.Tech entrance exam?

It is very difficult for you to get admission in NIFT, Delhi with the rank you have scored as the competition level is quite high. However, you cab very much try for admission and if you luck is good enough you might get admission otherwise you will have to look for admission somewhere else.
14th March 2016, 08:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get admission in NIFT, Delhi with 328 OBC rank in B.F.Tech entrance exam?

Your score is not quite good even after belonging to OBC category, there is fewer chances for you to get admission in the above mentioned Institute as the level of competition is quite high nowadays. However, you should try for admission and see if you get through it and if not then I am sorry to say that you will have to look for admission elsewhere.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?