21st June 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

In which college I will get admission if secured 292.5 cutoff marks in TNEA(B.Arch)?

HELLO
MY TNEA B.ARCH CUTOFF MARK IS 292.5.
which college i will get seat in TNEA????
please tell me as soon as possible
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to get admission in PEC, CCET, PU and Landra College of engineering for B.Tech?
  2. In which college I will get admission if secured 292.5 cutoff marks in TNEA(B.Arch)? -- [New]
  3. Cutoff list of Terna medical college? I have secured 111 marks in ASSO CET
  4. Cutoff marks for admission in PEC, CCET, PU and Landre college of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks?
  6. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  7. Cutoff marks of OBC clerk final exam? I have secured 147 overall marks
  8. How many marks are required to get admission in good college of Pune? Cutoff of all MBA colleges in Pune?
  9. Will I get admission in any college after scoring 66 marks? Caste wise cutoff of Pumba college?
  10. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government college in UP? I have secured 101 marks with 1545 under SC category
  11. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  12. How to pursue BBA course having left studies with 10+2 in the year of 1995?
  13. In which college can I get admission on Merit in Gujarat after securing 230 marks in A Group and 44.25 marks in GUJCET? Which are the colleges providing admission in Management Quota? What can be the expected donation?
  14. Which college will I get after scoring 15.8 cutoff in MBA TANCET? Previous year cutoff marks in ST quota and also the general cutoff?
  15. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in reputed college through AIEEE marks(50)?
  17. How may I get rank of AISSMS COE at Shivaji nagar(Pune)? Is this a reputed engineering college? I've secured 80 marks in MHT-CET and have taken admission in that college?
  18. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
11th August 2016, 07:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college I will get admission if secured 292.5 cutoff marks in TNEA(B.Arch)?

Look it is very difficult for me to say in which college you will get admission, as because the cut off marks changes every year and varies from college to college.

The admission depends on the cut off marks which is decided by the institute itself. No matter if you secure 292.5 cut off marks or higher then that, it will rely on the cut off marks which is set by the college.

You have to meet the level of cut off marks set by the institute then only you are eligible for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?