10th June 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Colleges and courses in which I can get admission with 40000 rank in EAMCET?

Dear sir, I have appeared for EAMCET Entrance Examination and I secured 40000 rank in the same exam. So please tell me in which colleges I may get seat and courses I can get based on my rank 40000 in EAMCET Exam.?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the better colleges for me to get admission in Vishakapatnam with a rank of 38387 in EAMCET Exam?
  2. Can I get above 40000 and belong 65000 in EAMCET?
  3. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 40000 in UPSEE?
  4. Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  5. Will I be able to get admission in any technology colleges after scoring 40,000+ rank in WBJEE?
  6. In which I can get admission having secured 40000 rank in ICET?
  7. In which colleges can I get after scoring 28,000 rank in EAMCET Engineering Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the best colleges for me to get admission with a rank of 50000 in EAMCET and with 90% of marks in IPE?
  9. How to get admission in colleges in Hyderabad after scoring 79523 rank in EAMCET
  10. Can we get Pharma D course after scoring 7632 EAMCET rank? List of government colleges in AP?
  11. What is the EAMCET counseling date? I have scored 46184 in EAMCET
  12. In which Deemed university I can get admission with a rank of 40000 in AIEEE?
  13. Can I get into top EAMCET colleges in Hyderabad after scoring 14329 rank in EAMCET?
  14. List of colleges where am eligible to get the admission after getting 37996 rank in EAMCET?
  15. Can I get a seat in Vasavi college in Civil Branch after scoring 40,000 EAMCET rank?
  16. How to take admission in top 10 colleges after scoring 38000 rank in EAMCET
  17. How to get admission in top 10 colleges after scoring 38000 rank in EAMCET
  18. Best colleges for me to get admission with a rank of 32386 in EAMCET Exam?
15th June 2016, 03:49 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Colleges and courses in which I can get admission with 40000 rank in EAMCET?

EAMCET-engineering agriculture and medical common entrance test.
It is the common entrance examination for medical and engineering students in AndhraPradesh and telangana.
The seat allotment is not based on the rank obtained in the examination.But it also depends on the community and category to which you are related to.
In Andhra university you can get for the courses like meterology,geoinformatics etc.
You can seat in colleges like:
gayatri vidya parishad
Anils neerukonda institute of engineering and technology
Raghu engineering college
Vignan's institute of information and technology
visakha institute of engineering and technology.
bullayya engineering college
vignan's institute of information and technology for womens.
16th July 2016, 05:13 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Colleges and courses in which I can get admission with 40000 rank in EAMCET?

Being frank and truthful to you, the rank is too low and you should not be expecting a good college with this much rank.

If you are from a general category, you may face a really hard time but if you are from a reserved category then you may get a decent college with a decent branch.

My advice to you is to sit in the counseling because no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.

If you do not get a desired college or branch, then you may think of dropping a year and prepare well for the next years exam.
19th May 2019, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I am getting below 40000 rank in eamcet i got 952 in ipe. What course I need to choose??? I belongs to school category. Which college suitable for me
26th August 2021, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I got 43k rank in eamcet medical what are the good courses for next
26th August 2021, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I got 42k rank in eamcet medical what are the good cources..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?