14th August 2016, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering Insurance, History, Geography and Commerce subjects in +2 at Tamil Nadu? Whether these subjects can be availed in +2 as a private candidate?

Hello Sir, We hail from a poor family. My son does no want to go to school as Rajah Muthiah School, Adyar are charging High fee. Please tell me the colleges offer this course in Tamil Nadu. Can he take +2 private after passing 10th Class? Procedure to be followed.

1st October 2016, 12:49 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Colleges offering Insurance, History, Geography and Commerce subjects in +2 at Tamil Nadu? Whether these subjects can be availed in +2 as a private candidate?

History and Geography is in arts stream.
Colleges or schools which are affiliated to CBSE, ICSE or state board up to 12th standard have all three streams which are science, srts and commerce.
You can take admission in only one stream and have to choose three subjects as your main subject as available in the stream you choose.

Those students can appear in 12th board examination as private candidate who have
>not passed in 12th board examination and failed in one or more subject, so, going to appear in 12th examination again in following year
>passed 12th board examination but not satisfied with the marks obtained and going for improvement examination in one or more subjects.

Since, you have not appeared in 12th board examination, so, you can not appear in it as private candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?