20th October 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Complete information about Bachelor in International Hospitality Management course offered in IIAS School of Management, Kolkata?

I have heard about the course which is Bachelor in International Hospitality Management. I don’t know much more about this course which is available in IIAS School of Management, Kolkata. I am a 12th Science student and after my 12th course I will do Bachelor in International Hospitality Management. So, I want to know the details of this particular course. Thank you!

11th November 2018, 08:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete information about Bachelor in International Hospitality Management course offered in IIAS School of Management, Kolkata?

IIAS School of Management, Kolkata is affiliated to Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal.
I would like to let you know that IIAS School of Management, Kolkata does not offer Bachelor in International Hospitality Management. IIAS School of Management, Kolkat does offer B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration (BHHA). Duration of BHHA is 3 years which is divided into 6 semesters. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in any discipline with English subject from a recognized board are eligible to pursue that course.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.iias.org.in

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?