13th December 2016, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue ITI Fitter course after completing class 12th? Will I get a job after completing ITI Fitter course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue ITI Fitter course so I want to know can I pursue ITI Fitter course after completing class 12th? Will I get a job after completing ITI Fitter course? If yes then please tell me about the jobs.

14th December 2016, 09:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue ITI Fitter course after completing class 12th? Will I get a job after completing ITI Fitter course?

Yes, you can pursue ITI fitter course even if you have passed class 12th. The minimum qualification required is class 10th and that doesn't mean anything above that will not be excepted for admission. You can get admission surely through entrance exam which are mostly conducted on state level.

Getting a job will depend on your skills. You need to start working at a lesser salary in the beginning because most of the employers don't offer salary on the basis of just qualification. if you are good in your trade, then you can rise in this field. Some even go abroad for earning.
27th October 2022, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue ITI Fitter course after completing class 12th? Will I get a job after completing ITI Fitter course?

Iti course after completing next study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?