1st October 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to study Mathematics for appearing in NEET?

Sir,
I am a PCB student and preparing for NEET. I would like to know that is Maths compulsory for me for appearing NEET? Kindly tell me about this.

6th October 2015, 09:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to study Mathematics for appearing in NEET?

No, Mathematics subject is not necessary for appearing in NEET examination. Candidates who have passed 12th standard examinations with an aggregate of 50% marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also passed English in the qualifying examination are eligible to appear in NEET examination. At present, there is no NEET examination. The NEET examination has been replaced by AIPMT.
5th March 2017, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Does mathematics help in preparing physics for NEET? Or studying the part of mathematics needed for Physics will suffice, instead of taking up mathematics as a whole?
7th March 2017, 09:28 AM
rohit tihor

No, mathematics is not necessary for applying NEET. For that you should complete your 12science with PCB subject .
27th May 2017, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Will the part of mathematics needed for Physics will suffice for, instead of taking up mathematics as a whole?
29th May 2017, 12:41 PM
Harshal R. Umathe

No ,

It is not necessary to study mathematics for NEET appearing students .

NEET examination is conducted for medical science students and for medical science students mathematics is not compulsory subject .
15th June 2017, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

We have to practice math for sitting in the NEET? Is it a compalsary subject ? If I am failed in maths , but passed in other subjects, then I am not qualified in the NEET ?
23rd June 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I'm a class XI-th student and I'm aiming to give NEET after my XII-th. So, is Maths a subject which is compulsory to take up and score 60% and above to enable me to sit for NEET-UG? I'll be highly obliged if you kindly clear my doubt and broaden my vision! Thank you.
23rd June 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I'm a class XI-th student and I'm aiming to give NEET after my XII-th. So, is Maths a subject which is compulsory to take up and score 60% and above to enable me to sit for NEET-UG? I'll be highly obliged if you kindly clear my doubt and broaden my vision! Thank you.
26th April 2018, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of std 11 (PCB) and I have decided to prepare for neet examination but recently I came across a news that maths is compulsory subject required to appear in neet exam, I am highly confused. I request you to make it clear that maths is compulsory or not?
19th December 2018, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is reading 11th std science in the 2019 year. Is is compulsory for math in 2021 year for neet exam
25th June 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

IS IT IS COMPULSORY TO STUDY MATHEMATICS FOR APPARELING IN NEET ?
9th August 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

As per as CBSE new rule about Maths Basic and Standard candidate who is interested to take PCB in 11th for Medical in that case in 10 board one shall opt for Basic Or Standard maths. Please suggest.
2nd October 2019, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me if i drop maths then would it be non beneficial for my medicals approach
4th November 2019, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Physics contains Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Electricity magnetism, Rocket science (literally) etc. These may require integration, differentiation, differencial equations, trigonometry etc etc. So, if Physics is there, it is advantageous that the candidate is fairly good in Mathematics as well.
Hope this helps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?