7th March 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech through AIEEE with 50% marks in Physics and Chemistry and 70% marks in maths?

i got 50% marks in physics and chemistry and i got 70% marks in maths. am i am eligible for B.tech in AIEEE 2011.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for IIT and AIEEE after scoring 47 marks in Maths, 74 marks in Chemistry and 80 marks in Physics?
  2. Chances of admission in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in Maths and Stats, 51 in Physics and 68 in Chemistry in HSC?
  3. How can I gain confidence to prepare for Physics and Chemistry if I am not so good in Maths?
  4. Which college should I choose after scoring 33 marks in Maths, 55 marks in Chemistry and 35 marks in Physics in 12th?
  5. Can I get NIT college with mechanical branch after scoring 33 marks in maths, 51 marks in physics and 57 marks in chemistry
  6. Best books for IIT and AIEEE preparation for subjects Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  7. Which subject should I take in BSc after passing 12th?
  8. What should I do after failing in 12th? Is my career over?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in NIT if scored 80 marks in Maths, 70 marks in Chemistry and 50 marks in Physics of JEE Main?
  10. Eligibility criteria of VITEEE 2015
  11. Eligibility of doing D Pharma after having good marks in 12th Chemistry, Maths and Biology but less marks in Physics? -- [New]
  12. Percentage required in 12th to take admission in NIT?
  13. Should I join coaching for AIEEE if not successful this year?
  14. Can I appear in JEE Advanced is there is gap of 2 years between 10th and 12th?
  15. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  16. Chances to study Engineering for a candidate with 24 marks in Maths of 12th AHSEC?
  17. Can I get honours degree admission in DU with 89.3 marks in PCM?
  18. Importance chapters for AIEEE in Maths, Physics and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
7th March 2011, 03:54 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: B.Tech through AIEEE with 50% marks in Physics and Chemistry and 70% marks in maths?

Hello,

Entrance exam for B.E. or B.Tech. is AIEEE or State PET.

And Eligibility for AIEEE or State PET is: -

1. Pass 10+2 exam or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Maths with a minimum 50 % aggregate marks from a regonised institute / university.

NOTE: - 50 % in each subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Maths

2. Nationality - Indian

3. Age - 18 Years to 21 Year

Good Luck
7th March 2011, 04:29 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: B.Tech through AIEEE with 50% marks in Physics and Chemistry and 70% marks in maths?

Dear friend,

The eligibility criteria for AIEEE

The candidates appearing for AIEEE must have passed Class 12th or
appearing in class 12 in the same year can also apply. . A candidate should compulsory have Physics and Mathematics in class 12th and at least one of the subjects among Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science or Biology.

Those appearing for architecture courses should have Mathematics in class 12th with at least 50% marks aggregate.

So you are definitely eligible for AIEEE.

All the best.
7th March 2011, 05:41 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: B.Tech through AIEEE with 50% marks in Physics and Chemistry and 70% marks in maths?

Hello....Yes you are eligible to get admission through AIEEE only thing is that you should get a good rank in AIEEE.
Your 12th percentage is bit less but for getting admission through AIEEE,it won't be an obstacle.
All the best.
8th March 2011, 07:48 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

yes you eligible to seat in the AIEEE entrance

minimum marks required 50% all math phy chem
8th March 2011, 12:20 PM

AIEEE Eligibility Criteria

Yes, you are 100% eligible for AIEEE exam and i have also given everything in details, so don't worry and be prepare for your exam

The minimum academic qualification for appearing in AIEEE 2011 is that the candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination (see Appendix IX) with 50% marks for general category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates.

Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination may also appear in AIEEEprovisionally. Candidates appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) in 2012 or passed in 2008 or before are not eligible to appear in AIEEE.

Subject combinations required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.E./B.Tech. and B. Arch./B. Planning Courses shall be as under:

Course Compulsory Anyone of the Optional Subjects
B.E/B.TECH* Physics & Mathematics Chemistry
Bio-technology
Computer Science
Biology
B.ARCH/B. PLANNING** Mathematics with 50% marks in aggregate at 10+2 level

*This is as per decision of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).**Provisionally as per the orders of the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi and directive recieved from the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.

The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at All India Engineering/Architecture Entrance Examination shall be limited to 03 (three) uniformly for all the candidates in consecutive years. The candidates passed +2 exam in 2009, 2010 or appearing in +2 in 2011 are only eligible to appear in AIEEE. Candidates passed +2 in 2008 or before or appearing in 2012 are not eligible to appear in AIEEE.

Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1986 are eligible. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PH candidates who were born on or after October 01, 1981 are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate only will be taken as authentic.

QUALIFYING EXAMINATIONS:

i) The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board ofSecondary Examination,
such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination,
New Delhi

ii) Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.

iii) Final Examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.

iv) Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian
Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.

v) H.S.C. Vocational Examination.

vi) A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five
subjects.

vii) 3 or 4-year diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
8th March 2011, 02:54 PM
krupadesai

In case of AIEEE exams, the eligibility criteria are:

Candidate should have been pass in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) . Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination can also appear in AIEEE 2011.

So, you can easily apply for this exam, you are eligible for giving the exams & if you crack them with good score, you can easily join good NITs for B. Tech. course.
23rd March 2011, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

what is minimum academic qualification for appearing in AIEEE 2011 for S.C candidates?
5th April 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

If i have got COMPARTMENT in Maths and i have registered for AIEEE,then am i Elligible to take admission after qualfying AIEEE???
15th April 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I have got 46 number in Maths in 12th std. Can I will apply for B.Arch through AIEEE.
4th May 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I have 45% in pcm and an aggregate 52%,i am general casted.Do i stand a chance to get admitted in a good institution if i qualify for Aieee????
8th May 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

i have 53% in pcm and aggregate 59%,i am genral casted.do i get a chance to get admitted in a good institution if i qualify for aieee??
28th May 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 45.55 % IN PCM IN 12TH CLASS, AND AN AGGREGATE OF 51%, AM I ELIGIBLE FOR BTECH AFTERWARD THROUGH AIEEE?
7th June 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

i hv got 49.33% in pcm in 12th class, and an aggregate of 59.6%> am I ELIGIBLE FOR B-TEC
9th June 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I get chance in AEEE against scoring 71 , 63 , 43 & 34 in biology , physics , chemistry & math respectively .
9th June 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

i've got 51 in physics 66 in math's and 55 in biology.which branch can i get without chemistry in engineering?
15th August 2011, 07:01 PM
saurabhkaushal333

Entrance exam for B.E. or B.Tech. is AIEEE or State PET.

And Eligibility for AIEEE or State PET is: -

1. Pass 10+2 exam or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Maths with a minimum 50 % aggregate marks from a regonised institute / university.

NOTE: - 50 % in each subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Maths
good luck.....
29th May 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SECURED 39 IN MATHS, 55 IN PHYSICS & 49 IN CHEMISTRY IN CBSE-XII( 2012). AM I ELIGIBLE FOR AIEEE ? & I BELONG TO OBC CATEGORY.
29th May 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i got compartment in bio which is my optional subject. am i eligible for admission in b tech through aieee?
5th July 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

my % in 12 class is 63 and i have got 165 marks in b arch through aieee but my marks are 39 in maths in 12 standard and i belong to sc category am i eligible for that?
31st March 2013, 07:47 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

You can go for B.Tech after completion of 12th with non-medical stream.You have to give the AIEEE entrance Exam. AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Exam.

Now the AIEEE comes in the form of JEE and JEE has two papers that are:
1.JEE-Main
2.JEE-Advance

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Exam.If the student want to get an admission in any of the college or university then he/she has to give the JEE-Main and the student that want to get an admission in NIT or IIT then they have to give the JEE-Advance Entrance exam.

As you have 50% marks in physics and chemistry and 70% marks in Mathematics then it is good my friend.50% marks are sufficient to get an admission in engineering.

You have to focus on the AIEEE rank because the admission is on the basis of AIEEE rank.So you have to get training or coaching for it so that you get an admission in some good college or university.

There are various types of streams for which you can go.You have to give the entrance exam for it.The list of streams in engineering are as follows:

Streams in engineering:

1.Computer science engineering
2.Information technology
3.Civil Engineering
4.Mechanical Engineering
5.Aeronautical Engineering
6.Food technology
7.Biotechnology
8.Electrical Engineering
9.Electronics and communication Engineering
10.Nanotechnology
and many more.

You can also go for other courses.Because there are so many other courses which are available to you after completion of 12th with non-medical.The other courses for which you can go are as follows:

Courses after 12th with Non-Medical:

1.B.Sc
2.B.Tech
3.B.E
4.B.Pharma
5.B.Arc
6.B.Sc Honors
7.BBA

Thank u!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?