26th February 2020, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Counselling procedure of Delhi School of Journalism Entrance Exam 2020?

Hello, I have applied for the Delhi School of Journalism Entrance Exam of this year. I want to join a Journalism course through this entrance exam. So, I would like to know about the counselling procedure for this entrance exam this year which is 2020. Kindly provide me with the counselling procedure.

6th March 2020, 05:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Counselling procedure of Delhi School of Journalism Entrance Exam 2020?

Counselling procedure of Delhi School of Journalism Entrance Exam 2020:-

The admission will provide to the candidate in Delhi School of Journalism on the basis of marks and scores of the candidates obtained in the entrance examination. The seat will be allotted to the candidates in this Institute on the basis of their performance.
Seats alloted in the first allotment will be the final allotment after the document verification process.
Candidates have to carry these required documents such as:-
Class 10th board examination certificate
Class 10th mark sheet
Class 12th mark sheet
Class 12th provisional certificate / original certificate
Recent character certificate
Category certificate( if applicable)
Transfer / migration certificate
At least two passport size shelf-attested photographs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?