6th March 2020, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Counselling procedure under Sathyabama All India Entrance Examination 2020

Respected Sir, I have applied for the Sathyabama All India Entrance Examination of this year. I would like to know about the procedure of counselling for this entrance examination. I want to secure a BTech seat through this entrance examination so please let me know about the counselling procedure asap.

8th March 2020, 08:42 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Counselling procedure under Sathyabama All India Entrance Examination 2020

The counselling process of Sathyabama University will start from first week of May, 2020.

It will be held to online and offline mode both. Candidates will be allotted study branch as per their choices and seats availability in the campus.
Students will be required to pay a certain sum of counselling fee as informed by the students by the authority.

Candidates must bring their important documents and certificates for the participation in the document verification process of counselling.

Official website-
www.sathyabama.ac.in
8th March 2020, 09:22 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Counselling procedure under Sathyabama All India Entrance Examination 2020

Counselling procedure under Sathyabama All India Entrance Examination 2020:-

Entrance examination 2020 result will be published in the first week of May 2020 tentative.
Candidates who will be having their counselling letters have to appear in the counselling rounds.
Documents to be brought at the time of counselling:-
Counselling letter
Admit card
Class 10th mark sheet
Class 12th mark sheet
Passport size photographs of both the candidate and parents / guardian.
10th March 2020, 06:28 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Counselling procedure under Sathyabama All India Entrance Examination 2020:-

All those candidates whose name are maintained in the merit list of Sathyabama University 2020 will be invited for the counselling invent. It becomes really necessary for the candidates to attend the Sathyabama University counselling 2020 otherwise their seats will get allotted to the proceeding candidate .
Candidates are advised to bring to their admit card, personal and qualification documents and reach on time at the counselling venue.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?