14th March 2020, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Counselling procedure under Uttar Pradesh State BTech Entrance Examination 2020

Respected Sir, I have applied for the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination to study BTech this year. I want to know about the procedure of counselling under this entrance examination. Can you please let me know about the counselling procedure?

15th March 2020, 02:58 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Counselling procedure under Uttar Pradesh State BTech Entrance Examination 2020

Counselling procedure under Uttar Pradesh State B.Tech Entrance Examination 2020 are:-

Counselling process will be organised through online mode in various rounds. Candidates will be called for counselling as per the merit list and candidates have to pay the required fee to participate in the counselling procedure.

The Uttar Pradesh State B.Tech Entrance Examination Counselling 2020 will be commenced from the last week of June 2020.
15th March 2020, 08:10 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Counselling procedure under Uttar Pradesh State BTech Entrance Examination 2020

Counselling procedure under Uttar Pradesh State B.Tech Entrance Examination 2020 are as mentioned below:-

The counselling process for UPSEE 2020 will begin from 4th week of June 2020.

Candidates shortlisted for counselling would have to pay the required registration fee to initiate the process. The registration fee would be INR 20,000 for general and OBC candidates and INR 12,000 for SC/ST candidates.
15th March 2020, 08:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have applied for the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination to study BTech this year. I want to know about the procedure of counselling under this entrance examination. Can you please let me know about the counselling procedure?
The online counseling process for Uttar Pradesh B.Tech admissions starts in June and applicants must register for the procedure process on the official UPSEE website. The UP counseling process for B.Tech courses requires different stages and is very different from the counseling procedures of other states. All information of the UP B.Tech counseling procedure can be please check below.
  • Registration
  • Uploading & Verification of Documents
  • Registration Fee Payment:
  • Online Choice Filling
  • Locking the Choice

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?