14th March 2020, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of the Uttar Pradesh State BTech Entrance Examination 2020?

Hi Sir, I have applied for the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination and I want to study BTech through this entrance exam. I would like to know about the syllabus of this entrance exam of this year. Please provide me with the syllabus asap.

15th March 2020, 12:10 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of the Uttar Pradesh State BTech Entrance Examination 2020?

The complete syllabus for UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination) 2020 can be easily downloaded along with the information brochure for UPSEE 2020 by referring to the link www.upsee.nic.in.
15th March 2020, 05:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of the Uttar Pradesh State BTech Entrance Examination 2020?

As far as you are concerned about the syllabus for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination 2020 for B.Tech admissions, then for your information I would like to let you know that the detailed syllabus for the same examination can be easily downloaded from the official link of UPSEE i.e; www.upsee.nic.in by downloading UPSEE 2020 information brochure.
15th March 2020, 06:56 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Syllabus of the Uttar Pradesh State B.Tech Entrance Examination 2020 are as mentioned below:-

Mathematics -
Algebra
Probability
Dynamics
Vectors
Statics
Trigonometry
Calculus
Co-ordinate Geometry

Physics -
Wave
Work, Energy and Power
Current Electricity
Gravitation
Electrostatics
Wave optics
Ray optics and optical instruments
Heat and thermodynamics
Mechanics of solids and fluids

Chemistry -
Colloids
Polymers
Periodic Table
Atomic Structure
Isomerism
Petroleum
Thermochemistry
Redox reactions
Solid state
Chemical bonding
IUPAC
Electrochemistry and catalysis
General organic chemistry
15th March 2020, 07:58 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The syllabus of the Uttar Pradesh State BTech Entrance Examination 2020:-

The syllabus for UPSEE 2020 will be based on the course chosen by the candidates. There will not be a single syllabus for all exams.
However, candidates aspiring for admission in undergraduate courses need to prepare the syllabus of class 11th and 12th respectively. Candidates opting for postgraduate courses can prepare from the relevant subjects studied during the graduation.
15th March 2020, 08:50 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

You can download the syllabus of UPSEE 2020 here-
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSEE-Syllabus-for-All-Courses.pdf(431.3 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?