13th November 2021, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better BCom, BCom hons or BCom LLB hons?

I have completed my 12th this year .Now I am planning to do my graduation. I am confused right now becoz i don't know which is better for me . I have completed my 12th with commerce without maths . B.com llb hons or b.com hons or b.com, which one is better career option for me please tell me ....give answer to my email [email protected]

15th November 2021, 12:57 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course is better BCom, BCom hons or BCom LLB hons?

B.com LLB will be a great option if you want a career in law. If not you can go for B.Com Hons, if you aren't interested in law. The difference is you need to go for Higher education if you go with B.com Hons, the chance of Getting a job with good packages are very less, where as B.com LLB provides a good job opportunities. But go according to your interest. Decide what kind of carrer you need, law or commerce. Then go for selection.
15th November 2021, 04:19 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better BCom, BCom hons or BCom LLB hons?

If you are interested in law, then go for b.comllb or else go for B.com honors.
Go for some professional degree, you can either do Bcom llb or LLB.
LLB has much wider scope than simple Bcom.
And if you do law from some Government college or university , it will be much more profitable for you.
GST and Taxation work is also in demand, you can also towards these as these are profitable business.
You can either go for
MBA
CA
CA
Financial Accounting etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?