21st August 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying BCom+LLB(Hons.) over BBA+LLB(Hons.) course?

Hi, I am a student of 12th standard, studying with Commerce stream. I want to do BCom+LLB(Hons.) instead of BBA+LLB(Hons.). But my elder brother is telling me to do BBA+LLB(Hons.) in future. I just want to know about the scope of BCom+LLB(Hons.) course over BBA+LLB(Hons.) course. Please tell me immediately.

5th September 2018, 11:31 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying BCom+LLB(Hons.) over BBA+LLB(Hons.) course?

BBA+LLB (Bachelor of Business Administration + Bachelor of Legislative Law) & B.Com+LLB (Bachelor of Commerce + Bachelor of Legislative Law) are integrated graduation level degrees. The duration of both the courses is 5 years.

The scope of BBA+LLB & B.Com+LLB are equal. These both courses has equal job opportunities and have their own importance.

When you compare both the degrees the little extra benefit you have with BBA LLB i.e., you can be a corporate lawyer & deal business legal issues and start your own career in business field or law files or you can handle both the fields. Where as with B.Com LLB you can only be a lawyer and deal the legal law issues, in this degree you'll learn only commerce related subjects but for BBA LLB you can study business related topics and more about business law concepts.

Some of the job opportunities after B.Com LLB are as follows:

- Advocate lawyer
- Human resource manager
- Law officer
- Deputy legal advisor
- Attroney general
- Public prosecutor and etc.,

Some of the job opportunities after BBA LLB are as follows:

- District judge
- Finance manager & company secretary
- Business consultant
- Human resource manager
- Deputy legal advisor
- Management accountant
- Finance manager & legal advisor
- Notary and etc.,

So, comparing all the aspects if you want to deal with business & law field you can choose BBA LLB or else choose B.Com LLB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?