13th August 2019, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College?

Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of BE(Aeronautical Engineering) course which is available in Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College? I want to join this college for this course so I want to know about the course fee expenses and also tell me about the course duration.

16th August 2019, 12:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College?

BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College is full time 4 years, which is divided into 8 semesters.

Total fee expenses of this course is around Rs. 2 lacs.

The basic eligibility for this course is 10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized board.
16th August 2019, 10:04 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College?

=> The fee expenses of BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College is 1,16,880.

=> The course duration of BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?