8th August 2019, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Cardiac Technology) in The Glocal University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in The Glocal University for BSc(Cardiac Technology) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility as soon as possible. Thank you!

11th August 2019, 05:05 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Cardiac Technology) in The Glocal University?

Eligibility to study B.Sc(Cardiac Technology) in The Glocal University are as follows:-
Candidate must have scored minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary Level.
Candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics/Computer Sciences/Biotechnology/Biology in 12th.
No any particular age limit required.
Candidates must have to clear GAT entrance examination.
11th August 2019, 07:36 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Cardiac Technology) in The Glocal University?

B.Sc. Cardiac Technology or Bachelor of Science in Cardiac Technology is an undergraduate Cardiology course with specialization. The required eligibility to study BSc(Cardiac Technology) in The Glocal University is the candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Science in Cardiac Technology is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list.
11th August 2019, 07:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have class 12th qualification with physics, chemistry and biology subjects with minimum 50% marks from a recognised board kf education if you are looking for BSc (Cardiac Technology) admission.

Admission will be according to the university rules. Some hold entrance exam for admission and some give admission based on your class 12th marks.
11th August 2019, 11:07 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study a BSc in Cardiac Technology at The Global University is a candidate must have done a 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

Admission selection will be done on the basis of Glocal Aptitude Test (GAT ) and performance in the personal interview. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.glocaluniversity.edu.in
12th August 2019, 01:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in The Glocal University for BSc(Cardiac Technology) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility as soon as possible. Thank you!

Students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognized board are eligible to study the BSc in Cardiac Care Technology course in The Glocal University. Duration of the BSc in Cardiac Care Technology course is 3 years in The Glocal University. Interested candidates can contact the university for the admission to study the BSc in Cardiac Care Technology course. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
13th August 2019, 01:15 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for bachelor of Science (cardiac technology) in The Glocal University is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

The admission to the bachelor of Science (cardiac technology) course in The Glocal University is on the basis of merit list of 12th standard.

You can visit the website https://www.glocaluniversity.edu.in for more information.
15th August 2019, 08:33 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Glocal University offers three years of B.Sc in Cardiac Technology degree course, which is divided into six semesters. If want to get admission for B.Sc(Cardiac Technology) in The Glocal University then you must have completed 10+2 in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognized board.

The admission is based on the marks scored by the candidate in the 12th board examination. For more details please contact the address or Official website below.

Contact Address
Delhi-Yamunotri Marg (State Highway 57), Mirzapur Pole
Saharanpur ( Uttar Pradesh)
Official Website -> Click Here !!
16th August 2019, 10:05 PM
sharmasheetal

The required eligibility to study BSc(cardiac technology) in the Glocal University is that candidate should be completed their 12th class in science stream from recognized board of education.
the minimum required marks is 60%.
The admission is on the basis of merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?