25th July 2019, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Fisheries Science in Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies?

Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of Bachelor of Fisheries Science course which is available in Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies? I want to join this college for this course so I want to know about the course fee expenses and also tell me about the course duration.

30th July 2019, 10:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Fisheries Science in Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies?

Bachelor of Fisheries Science in Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies is 4 years duration of under graduate course, which is divided into 8 semesters with 172 credits including industrial and rural work experience.

Fee expenses are mentioned here;

1st semester: Rs. 8,700

2nd, 4th, 6th and 8th semester: Rs. 29,800

3rd, 5th and 7th semester: Rs. 22,050

Total fee: Rs. 60,550

For details just visit;
http://kufos.ac.in/
31st July 2019, 11:15 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Fisheries Science in Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies?

The duration of Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc) degree course offered at Kerela University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) is 04 years which comprises of 8 semesters.

Also, for getting details regarding the overall fee expense for pursuing B.F.Sc. degree course at KUFOS, you can download its fee structure by referring to the link http://kufos.ac.in/wp-content/upload...-structure.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?