26th July 2019, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BPharm(Pharmacology) in St.Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences?

Hello friends, can you help me to know about the procedure to get admission in St.Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences for studying BPharm(Pharmacology) course. I am interested to study this BPharm(Pharmacology) curse in this institute so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

31st July 2019, 11:05 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BPharm(Pharmacology) in St.Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences?

St.Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences offering BPharm(Pharmacology) course. Admission in this program can be made through online counselling followed by AP EAM-CET examination. Government of Andhra Pradesh conduct common entrance test for B.Pharm course in the month of June-July every year. For more details regarding course and admission you should visit at http://www.stpeters.in/academics.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?