5th August 2019, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of Bachelor of Physiotherapy course as well as the course duration of this course which is available in Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences? Kindly tell me because I am looking forward to get admission.

8th August 2019, 02:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences?

Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences is offering Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. Duration of this course is 4 years (8 semester) and 6 months of compulsory Internship.
Course fee for this program is Rs. 50,000 per year.
Eligibility required to pursue this course is pass in HSC/10+2 or equivalent examination with Science Group (PCB) with minimum of 35% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST category candidates) from a recognized board.

More information is available at;
http://www.tipsindia.co.in/tips.php?i=6&cx=18
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?