5th August 2019, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Physiotherapy seats are available in Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences?

Can anyone of you let me know how many seats are available in Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? I want to join this college for this course, so I want to know about the seat availability.

8th August 2019, 02:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Physiotherapy seats are available in Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences?

Number of Bachelor of Physiotherapy seats available in Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences is 60 (Sixty).
Duration of Bachelor of Physiotherapy is full time 4 years, divided into 8 semesters of 6 months each and 6 months of Internship.
Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 35% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST) from a recognized institute/board are eligible to apply for Bachelor of Physiotherapy seats available in Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences.

More information is available at;
http://www.tipsindia.co.in/tips.php?i=6&cx=18
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?