18th March 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Biotechnology) in Institute of Advanced Studies in Education?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of BE(Biotechnology) course as well as the course duration of this course which is available in Institute of Advanced Studies in Education? Kindly tell me because I am looking forward to get admission.

21st March 2019, 08:44 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Biotechnology) in Institute of Advanced Studies in Education?

BE(Biotechnology) in Institute of Advanced Studies in Education is full time 4 years, comprises of 8 semesters. Tuition fee for BE program is around Rs. 40,000 per semester. The basic educational qualification required to pursue BE(Biotechnology) in Institute of Advanced Studies in Education is pass in 12th class or equivalent examination in Science stream with Mathematics as subject with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board. Admission into BE course is carried out through the Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test (RPET).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?