18th March 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BE(Biotechnology) seat in Institute of Advanced Studies in Education?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do BE(Biotechnology) course from Institute of Advanced Studies in Education. So, I would like to know that what percentage is required to achieve in 12th Science for getting BE(Biotechnology) seat in this college? If you know then please tell me asap.

21st March 2019, 08:38 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BE(Biotechnology) seat in Institute of Advanced Studies in Education?

If you are looking for admission in BE(Biotechnology) course from Institute of Advanced Studies in Education, you will need to have pass 10+2 or equivalent examination in Science stream with Mathematics as main subject with at least 45% marks from a recognized board. Admission into BE course is done through the Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test (RPET) followed by counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?