24th August 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BTech(Fibres & Textile Processing Technology) in Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am planning to study BTech(Fibres & Textile Processing Technology) in Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai. So, I want to know about the course fee expenses for this course in this institute. Please let me know about the fee expenses as well as course duration.

28th August 2019, 04:52 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BTech(Fibres & Textile Processing Technology) in Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai?

Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai offers B.Tech. in Fibres & Textile Processing Technology course. Duration of this course is 4 years comprising 8 semesters in full-time mode. The fee structure is Moderate it is around RS. 35,000 per year and Hostel charges are around Rs. 50,000 per year. The fees needed to pay in two installments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?