16th November 2016, 09:24 PM
vmehak

How can I join Aakash Institute while studying in class 12th? What is the fee structure of Aakash Institute?

Respected Sir, I want to join the Aakash Institute but I am studying in class 12th so I want to know how can I join Aakash Institute while studying in class 12th? What is the fee structure of Aakash Institute? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th November 2016, 06:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Aakash Institute while studying in class 12th? What is the fee structure of Aakash Institute?

You can definitely join Aakash Institute while studying in class 12th.
You need to appear in the admission cum entrance test of Aakash Institute, qualifying in which you can join Aakash Institute.
Since you have not mentioned which course you want to opt in Aakash Institute, it is very difficult to provide you the details of fees.

Aakash Institute
Address: Balajee Tower, 1A, Motilal Nehru Road, Kolkata, WB 700029
Phone:033 3945 4545

Contact the said Institute to get the details of fees.
18th November 2016, 09:46 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: How can I join Aakash Institute while studying in class 12th? What is the fee structure of Aakash Institute?

Aakash Institute provides professional coaching for medical and engineering entrance exams in India.

* It has both regular and distance coaching are there for many entrance exams.
* And now newly launched things are Online Coaching/ Recorded Video Lectures from Delhi Aakash Faculty.
* Videos, Ebooks and Tests, Restudy Video Lectures,Doubt Resolution Sessions are conducted.
* You can join through online and get all the sessions from your home itself no need to visit there or no need to attend the regular classes now every thing comes to digitalized.

Fee structure :
Now 10% Discount is in Fee.
Average fee should be around RS.1,25,000/-

For More Details contact addresss :

3rd October 2017, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam, Now I am in class 11th and I want to join aakash live classes in 12th for jee. Can I join? Please send the fee structure if possible.
3rd October 2017, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam , Now I am in class 11th and I want to join aakash online coaching in 12th for jee. Can I join ? If yes then please send the fee structure if possible.
19th March 2019, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

If iam joining in Aakash institute in my 12th standard will I be able to crack AIIMS?
12th July 2019, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is copartment in 12th std chem i dont know what to do so i am intrested aakash institute join 12th std my daugher than you help me how to join your institute only 12th class for cbse
8th February 2020, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Aakash institute while studying in class 12 for IIT JEE mains and advanced.
17th February 2020, 06:13 PM
Prernasharma1692

Smile Re: How can I join Aakash Institute while studying in class 12th? What is the fee structure of Aakash Institute?

Definitely you can join Aakash Institute while studying. Nowadays due to the competitive generation, the top schools like Dynasty International in Faridabad have tie-ups with Top Institutes like Aakash who provides the training of the competitive exams that helps students not only to clear the competitive exams but also their board exams.
22nd October 2020, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Akash institute Delhi in class 12th for preparing neet
22nd January 2021, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

sir actually, i want to know that now i am studying in 11th and i wanted to join aakash institute in class 12th 2021 for neet crash course... so as i heard that neet crash course is of 2 years in which they prepare of both the classes i.e. 11th as well as 12th but because of corona pandemic i was so confused that i couldn't join aakash in 11th but i wanted to join now in 12th so basically my question is that how will i study in 12th of 11th class also that i missed.. nd what's the duration of this course..? 2 years or less than 2 years .. pls sir clear this doubt.. nd also tell the fee structure..
hope that you"ll reply..
thankyou from Akansha class 11th.
21st July 2021, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Here I m in 12th currently and I just want to know how we can take admission in 12th and what fee structure for 12th ,basically I want to take admission.....

Hope you will reply soon,waiting for your reply!
11th November 2021, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ma'am I am studying in class 12th and I have completed my term 1but I want to enroll myself in aakash is it possible?
18th November 2021, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am curious to know that can i get admission in akash prayagraj? In class 12th for iit jee if yes then will u plz. Provide fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?