25th August 2019, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and semester wise fee expenses of BSc(Nursing) in Kol Valley Institute of Nursing Bilaspur?

Hello everyone, I want to do BSc(Nursing) from Kol Valley Institute of Nursing Bilaspur. I don’t know about the fee expenses. So, I would like to know about the fee expenses of each semester of this course. Kindly tell me the duration of this course also.

29th August 2019, 03:44 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Course duration and semester wise fee expenses of BSc(Nursing) in Kol Valley Institute of Nursing Bilaspur?

Kol Valley Institute of Nursing Bilaspur offers four years of B.Sc. in Nursing course. Tuition fee for this course is Rs. 75,000 /-Per annum and Hostel fee is approximate Rs. 50,000/- Per Annum. For more details regarding this course, you should visit at https://www.kolvalleyinstituteofnurs...m/courses.html
30th August 2019, 12:32 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and semester wise fee expenses of BSc(Nursing) in Kol Valley Institute of Nursing Bilaspur?

The duration of Bachelor of science(Nursing) in Kol Valley Institute of Nursing Bilaspur is 4 years with 8 semester each of 6 months duration.

The fee expenses of Bachelor of science(Nursing) in Kol Valley Institute of Nursing Bilaspur is given below:-

First Year fee expenses:- Rs.32,000
Second Year fee expenses:- Rs.32,000
Third Year fee expenses:- Rs.32,000
Fourth Year fee expenses:- Rs.32,000

You can visit the website https://www.kolvalleyinstituteofnursing.com/ for more information.
31st August 2019, 03:19 PM
sharmasheetal

Course duration is four years (8 semester).
fee expenses for BSc(Nursing) in Kol Valley Institute of Technology
first year= Rs. 32,000
second year=Rs.32,000
Third year= Rs. 32,000
fourth year= Rs. 32,000
for more information you can visit on link :- www.kolvalleyinstituteofnursing.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?