25th August 2019, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Nursing) in Kol Valley Institute of Nursing Bilaspur?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Kol Valley Institute of Nursing Bilaspur for studying BSc(Nursing)? I am interested to study BSc(Nursing) from this institute. So I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

30th August 2019, 12:49 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Nursing) in Kol Valley Institute of Nursing Bilaspur?

The admission to Bachelor of science(Nursing) in Kol Valley Institute of Nursing Bilaspur is through the entrance examination conducted by the Kol Valley Institute of Nursing itself. You can visit the website and fill the application form to apply for Bachelor of science(Nursing). nb

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of science(Nursing) in Kol Valley Institute of Nursing Bilaspur is 10+2 passed with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or equivalent. You must have attained the age of 17 years at the time of filling the application form.

You can visit the website https://www.kolvalleyinstituteofnursing.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?