20th May 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I choose among B.Sc Stats and B.Tech?

Ive got admission in statistics honours in pgdav college of delhi university....nd my counsellin dates of btech has also come.....its tomorrow... please tell me to which field i should go for....i am a science student nd ive secured 85% marks....plzz help me to get our of this dilemna...

5th October 2014, 09:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I choose among B.Sc Stats and B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ive got admission in statistics honours in pgdav college of delhi university....nd my counsellin dates of btech has also come.....its tomorrow... please tell me to which field i should go for....i am a science student nd ive secured 85% marks....plzz help me to get our of this dilemna...
Both the B.Sc and B.Tech course having good scope in both the public and private sectors. But, while comparing with career opportunities and salary package, B.Tech course is much better than B.Sc in Stats course. After completing B.Tech course you can find job opportunities like, State Farms Corporation of India, Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), National Seeds Corporation Limited and Food Corporation of India etc.. If the candidates are more interested in the research field mathematical field, then B. Sc in mathematics is the best option as there are lots of higher study options. You can choose any one of the course based your interest and future aspiration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?