1st April 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of BTech(Biomedical Engineering) in Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology?

Can I know about the structure of BTech(Biomedical Engineering) which is available in Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology? Please provide me the course structure of this course immediately. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

5th April 2019, 12:45 AM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Course structure of BTech(Biomedical Engineering) in Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology?

For regular B.Tech. students the course is for four years divided into eight semesters and for lateral entry students the course is for three years which is divided into six semesters. The semester wise credit distribution is as follows.
>> First Semester = 28 credits
>> Second Semester = 29 credits
>> Third Semester = 25 credits
>> Fourth Semester = 25 credits
>> Fifth Semester = 25 credits
>> Sixth Semester = 25 credits
>> Seventh semester = 25 credits
>> Eighth Semester = 18 credits
In the final semester the students are required to do 16 weeks professional training in manufacturing industries, research and development institutes or hospitals.
6th April 2019, 12:52 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Course structure of BTech(Biomedical Engineering) in Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know about the structure of BTech(Biomedical Engineering) which is available in Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology? Please provide me the course structure of this course immediately. Waiting for your response. Thank you!
It is a 4 year (8 semesters) graduation programme which includes fundamentals of Life science, Biomedical instrumentation, BioSignal conditioning, Medical Imaging and devices, computing and medical signal processing. Each semester is based on a credit system.

Semester I : Credit 28

Maths, Physics-I, Elements of Mechanical Engineering, Fundamentals of programming in C, Chemistry-1, Anatomy & Physiology-1.

Semester II : Credit 29

Communication skill in English, Maths, Physics-II, Chemistry-II, Anatomy & Physiology-II, Electrical Technology, Engineering graphics, and design.

Semester III: Credit 25

Maths, Histology, Electrical devices and components, Analog Electronics-I, Biochemistry, Signals, and Systems

Semester IV: Credit 25

Biomedical Instrumentation-I, Transducers & Sensors, Digital Circuits, and Systems, Analog Electronics-II, Numerical Methods.

Semester V: Credit 25

Biomedical Instrumentation-II, Clinical Science -I, Medical Imaging Technology-I, Communication Engineering, Fields and Waves, Control System in Medicines.

Semester VI: Credit 25

Medical Devices,Clinical Sciences-II,Microprocessor, Biomaterials & components, Biomechanics, Rehabilitation Engginering.

Semester VII :Credit 25

Biomedical Signal Processing,Medical Imaging and Image Processing,Medical Imaging Tech,Laser & Fiber optics in Medicine, BioSignal Conditioning,1 elective.

Semester VIII : Credit 18

16 weeks Industrial/Professional training program in Manufacturing industries/Hospital/R&D organizations. Each semester will have the respective Laboratory sessions.

- Fees per annum INR 55,500/-
- Total seats available: 60
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?