1st April 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Biomedical Engineering) in Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology?

Dear friends, I am interested to study BTech(Biomedical Engineering) from Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this BTech course asap.

4th April 2019, 03:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Biomedical Engineering) in Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology?

In order to get admission in BTech(Biomedical Engineering) in Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, you can apply online through the official website of university i.e. www.gjust.ac.in.
Admissions to all B.Tech. programmes will be done based on the rank obtained in JEE-Mains through on-line counseling conducted by the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES), Panchkula.

For detailed information:
http://www.gjust.ac.in/department/bme/bme.html

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th April 2019 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Remove *
5th April 2019, 12:37 AM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Biomedical Engineering) in Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology?

The governing body for admission to undergraduate programmes in Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology is HSTES( Haryana State Technical Education Society), Panchkula. The admission are made through online counselling by HSTES. For further information contact this toll free number 1800-420-2026.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?