11th March 2019, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of BSc(Multimedia Entertainment & Film Technology) in College of Creative Studies, Chandigarh?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the structure of BSc(Multimedia Entertainment & Film Technology) course, which is available in College of Creative Studies, Chandigarh? Kindly tell me about the course duration also so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!

17th March 2019, 11:33 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of BSc(Multimedia Entertainment & Film Technology) in College of Creative Studies, Chandigarh?

BSc(Multimedia Entertainment & Film Technology) in College of Creative Studies, Chandigarh is 3 years (6 semesters). Candidates having passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized institute are eligible to pursue BSc(Multimedia Entertainment & Film Technology) in College of Creative Studies, Chandigarh. In order to get details regarding course structure of that course, candidates can visit the below mentioned official website link:
http://www.vjes.org/bachelor-in-medi...hnology-bmeft/
17th March 2019, 04:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of BSc(Multimedia Entertainment & Film Technology) in College of Creative Studies, Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the structure of BSc(Multimedia Entertainment & Film Technology) course, which is available in College of Creative Studies, Chandigarh? Kindly tell me about the course duration also so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!

Duration of Bachelor in Media, Entertainment and Film Technology in the College of Creative Studies, Chandigarh is 3 years (6 semesters).

The course structure of Bachelor in Media, Entertainment and Film Technology in the College of Creative Studies, Chandigarh is given below:

First Semester:

Dynamics of Language I
Human Communication
Print Media I
Computer Application
Social Science (Sociology and Psychology)
Communication Lab I (Media Lab)

Second Semester:

Advertising
Public Relations
Mass Media Research
Mass Communication Theories & Models
Dynamics of Language II
Media Lab

Third Semester:

Media Laws & Ethics
Dynamics of Language III
Print Media II
Photography and Photo Journalism
Computer Applications to Media
Photography Lab

Fourth Semester:

Online Journalism
Dynamics of Language IV
Print Media III
Electronic Media – Radio
Electronic Media – Television
Radio Lab

Fifth Semester:

Film Appreciation
Development of Cinema
Documentary and Advertisement Films
Basic of Film Production
Media Entertainment
Electronic Media Lab

Sixth Semester:

Project on Radio
Project on Print Media
Project on Photography
Project on Advertisement
Project on Documentaries
Production Techniques Lab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?