11th March 2019, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Multimedia Entertainment & Film Technology) in College of Creative Studies, Chandigarh?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in College of Creative Studies, Chandigarh for studying BSc(Multimedia Entertainment & Film Technology) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

17th March 2019, 11:26 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Multimedia Entertainment & Film Technology) in College of Creative Studies, Chandigarh?

For admission in BSc(Multimedia Entertainment & Film Technology) in College of Creative Studies, Chandigarh, candidates need to submit the online application through its official website link i.e. https://vjes.fedena.com/register
Or
Candidates can download the
application form through the below mentioned website link:
http://www.vjes.org/wp-content/uploa...m-2017-web.pdf
Candidates have to fill the application fee and attach all the required documents.
Then candidates have to pay the application form through Cheque/Demand Draft /NEFT /Cash Deposit In the name of: Vidya Jyoti Educational Society Payable at “Chandigarh”.
Then candidates have to send their filled application form by Courier/ Register Post to:
Vidya Jyoti Eduversity
SCO 19, Sector 20-D, Chandigarh-160020, India
Ph: +91-92160 83055
And Email Scan Copies To :[email protected]

After receiving the documents, institute will issue the provisional admission letter, that contains all the information related to fee structure, rules & regulations, Joining Date etc.

Last edited by ppsahu; 20th March 2019 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Remove *
17th March 2019, 04:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Multimedia Entertainment & Film Technology) in College of Creative Studies, Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to get admission in College of Creative Studies, Chandigarh for studying BSc(Multimedia Entertainment & Film Technology) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

Candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study Bachelor in Media, Entertainment and Film Technology in the College of Creative Studies, Chandigarh. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 in any stream are eligible to study Bachelor in Media, Entertainment and Film Technology in the College of Creative Studies, Chandigarh. They have to apply for the admission to study Bachelor in Media, Entertainment and Film Technology in the College of Creative Studies, Chandigarh with attested copies of Class 10, 10+2 mark sheets, migration certificate, proof of residence (Aadhar card / Ration card / Voter ID), Caste certificate, etc. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?