14th October 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of B.A.(Home Science) in Bhavnagar University?

Kindly let me know about the course structure of B.A.(Home Science) which is available in Bhavnagar University? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  3. What will be the total expense of doing MS from Germany?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of M.Phil(Political Science) in Berhampur University?
  5. Which has better scope, MS in Germany or UK?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD (Drawing & Painting) in Rajasthan University?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of M.Sc(Physiology) in KLE University? -- [New]
  8. How to get admission in MSc Microbiology study centre in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(International Business) in Annamalai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of Veterinary Pharmacy Diploma course in D.S. Institute of Paramedical Science?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Renewable Energy in TERI University? Duration of this course?
  12. Admission criteria and fee expenses of BS(Architecture) course of Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  13. Fee expenses of MBBS in Kalinga University for merit students?
  14. Total cost for Software Engineering course? How much will I have to pay if I get a scholarship?
  15. Details of M.Sc(Economics) course offered in Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  16. Fee structure and hostel expenses of B.Sc(Forestry) in Sam Higgingbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses to study distance M.A.(Education) in Periyar University?
  18. Fee expenses of 2 year B.Ed course offered by Patna University?
12th March 2017, 01:19 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of B.A.(Home Science) in Bhavnagar University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly let me know about the course structure of B.A.(Home Science) which is available in Bhavnagar University? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also.

The BA Home Science course structure of Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University is given below. The syllabus of first two semesters is only available in the university website. Regarding the fees, it is not available in the website, so you have to contact the university for exact fees details. The Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University website link is Click Here.

Semester I

Introduction to Food and Nutrition
Introduction to Clothing and Laundry Science
Practical – Food Preparation
Practical – Clothing Construction
Introduction to Family Resource Management

Semester II

Introduction to Household Equipment
Practical – Handling of Household Equipment
General Science
General Science – Practical
Introduction to Human Development
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?