26th February 2019, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BDes(Product Design) in GLS Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?

Hi Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of BDes(Product Design) course which is available in GLS Institute of Design, Ahmedabad. Can you please tell me about the course structure as well as the course fee expenses also?

3rd March 2019, 02:48 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BDes(Product Design) in GLS Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of BDes(Product Design) course which is available in GLS Institute of Design, Ahmedabad. Can you please tell me about the course structure as well as the course fee expenses also?
B.Des. in Product and Industrial Design is 4 years full-time bachelor degree course. The course divided into 8 years semesters. Here, I have attached the PDF for course structure for B.Des in Product and Industrial Design in GLS Institute of Design.

Fee structure - The fee structure for B.Des in Product and Industrial Design will be Rs. 2,50,000/- Per Annum. Please visit the contact the institution directly or visit the Official website for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?